Lame title for a blog.
Who cares, no one reads anyways.
I’ve been in GA for like 4 months now and just to let ya know, things are good.
But here is what has been bugging me lately.
I’ve been wanting to travel the world. So I joined an au pair website, that way I would have a place to live , if I was ever lucky enought to be selected by a family.
I really want to learn how to cook Italian food, in Italy.
I really want to move to Hawaii where a good friend of mine live, and this is a very large possibility at this moment.
I also want to be a beach bum somewhere in California.
With these places , hopes and dreams rolling around in my head; I just want to scream. I want to run out of the office that I work at and hop on a plane!
I’ve certainly learned a few things about myself in the past few months.
1) I get really lonely sometimes, there fore I lock myself up with music and hide.
2) I still have amazing friends that love me for my imperfections.
3) I’m way less crazy than I thought, the whole world is crazy.
4) I do not want a relationship, because no one can hold me down.
5) I am more determined than I thought.
6) My original goals in moving to GA have completely flipped around.
7) I’m a gypsy soul at heart.
I miss my family so bad. My brother graduated from the army. I’ve broken up with 2 boys that I’ve never dated.
My job is stressful and I’m tired.